Thursday, May 26, 2011

97 Things I have learnt since moving to Singapore: Scripture

48. I have learnt that those who trust in the Lord will never be put to shame.

49. I have learnt that the Lord delivers the righteous man from all his trouble.

50. I have learnt that God always provides when we offer sacrifices on the mountain of sacrifice.

51. I have learnt that it is by perseverance that we reap 30, 60 and 100-fold.

52. I have learnt that those who leave fathers and mothers and brothers and fields for the sake of Jesus and for the sake of His gospel will receive 100 times as much in this age and in the age to come.

53. I have learnt that God has spoken from his sanctuary: "In triumph I will parcel out Shechem and measure off the Valley of Succoth. Gilead is his, and Manasseh is his too: Ephraim is his helmet, Judah is his scepter. Moab is his wash-basin, upon Edom he tosses his sandal; and over Philistia he shouts in triumph."

54. I have learnt that with his hand he drives out nations and plants his servants.

55. I have learnt that he allows no one to oppress me, for my sake he will rebuke kings: "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

56. I have learnt that God is my shield, my very great reward.

57. I have learnt that He is coming and that His recompense will be coming with Him.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment