Thursday, May 26, 2011

97 Things I have learnt since moving to Singapore: Family

38. I have learnt that a thousand new churches and a thousand new converts in each of the thousand new churches are not worth exchanging for Jess and the girls.

39. I have learnt that every married man is a church planter, because his wife is regarded by the Bible as being a church in her own right.

40. I have learnt that I can love Jess with a depth of passion that I never knew I had.

41. I have learnt that Jess gets more beautiful with each year of marriage.

42. I have learnt that Anna and Ella are my most precious jewels who I love with everything I have, and whom I miss terribly when I am at work.

43. I have learnt that if you deprive me of time with them you will kill my soul.

44. I have learnt that talking to Jess every day for at least 40 minutes is possibly my highest form of pleasure.

45. I have learnt that Anna is strong and has a gift for understanding God.

46. I have learnt that Ella is so charming that she has powers that can extract the sugar from your tea (after you have stirred it).

47. I have learnt that the best thing in the world is a Saturday morning date with the Anna and the Ella.



Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment