Thursday, December 10, 2015

If you were God

If I were God, I am quite sure I would not want to be a subject of that Kingdom.

If God acted like me what a terrible Kingdom it would be.

Imagine if God just withdrew love when He felt hurt.

Imagine if God stopped forgiving.

Imagine if God grew impatient.

Imagine if God sinned in the name of keeping righteous laws.

Imagine if God was not honest.

It is a lesser burden to allow God to be God than it is to be God.

There is incalculable love on offer when God is God. There is incalculable error and devastation and inconsistency if I should be God. The one is to be utterly scorned. The other is to be utterly over-joyed by.

1 comment:

  1. What a clever insight. Its all in the perspective am I right? Very thoughful. Keep up the good work! Lets connect and let me know what you think of my blog! Thanks again...
    bengumness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete