"I have come to Singapore to disciple the nations. I take church, the Kingdom, discipleship, extremely seriously.
I believe that radical is the sub-minimum for the Christian, and that excellence of character is a pre-requisite ambition.
You are in invited to be a part of a daring escapade where the membership criterion is friendship. It will be dangerous, and it will be intense. Your bad character traits and incorrect theologies are in jeopardy. And your excuses will receive short shrift. But you will discover a way that leads to life. On this path you will sample the inexpressible heights of companionship with the King, and that of a select handful of His special disciples. Your heart will burn with joy for the ways of God. You will locate deep satisfaction and meaning. Old things will come alive; forgotten dreams will be reawakened. A band of God's brothers under the discipleship of Jesus in a Kingdom combat unit led by a man, is a concept too tantalizing and too irresistible to pass over."
No comments:
Post a Comment