It is for this principle that I insist that I cannot be the pastor of someone who is not my friend.
We are in this together. We are equal contributors and equal beneficiaries. Our investment is the same, our return the same. Or at least, so it should be.
What we are amounts to nothing more than the measure of our friendship. If we are distant friends then we have not risen very high as a church. If we are close friends then we are a high temple.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
I prayed and this is what the Lord says to you,
ReplyDelete" I love you my child,I love you. You are my precious posssession and you are lifted high.
Do not doubt my ability and go as far as you want. I have anointed you amongst my people and made you a warrior for my kingdom. Have faith and I will bring you far."