A man had a thought.
You see, I believe in God. I look at all this and there must be something bigger. Someone bigger. It is not hard to believe in God. I have no problem with the concept of God. But I am not sure the Christian God is right. Each society over the history of the earth, all over the world, has particular ways of understanding God. It's really the same thing. There are many roads to God. One big God, many interpretations of him, all of which are coloured by the context that the person has grown up in. But I still believe in God.
A few minutes later, his wife came to him with a thought.
You see, I believe in Love. I look at a man and a woman and I see that there must be something bigger to human relationships. There must be a special person. It is not hard to believe in Love - I love the thought of Love, of romance, of being in love. I have no problem with the concept of Love. But I am not sure Love with you is right. There are different ways to express Love and different people you want to share Love with. There are many paths to Love. I know we are married. It's just that I would rather experience Love with someone other than you. But I still believe in Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment