Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Why the invisible Jesus is no less credible

As for me, whatever intellectual doubts I had about the historicity of Jesus disappeared when I felt the fire of God in my soul and I met the person Jesus. It might sound strange to say that I met with a person who is invisible; and is a spirit; and lives out of time. But I did. And no one can tell me otherwise. He is alive and real; just invisible. But He can move the soul, appeal to the mind and warm the heart with love. We cannot see our thoughts. Nor can we see our emotions. Yet I cannot convince you that your deepest thoughts and your most private emotions are not real. Most of what we value in this world is invisible any way, if you actually think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment