It is hard to describe the emotions. Not surprisingly, I was still busy completing work tasks right to the last minute. But there came a time when I heard the words 'It is finished!'
I left with no spoilt relationships, no ill feeling, no unfinished relational carnage. On the contrary, I left with favour and in favour. I felt like I left with everyone's respect.
God protected me and guarded me and watched over me. Many times I prayed Psalm 121 - my help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip. Indeed He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. He will not let the sun harm you by day or the moon by night.
Those words are true. I can say that He did not let me fall. He presided over me. And then blessed me.
All praise is His. He has done all things well. He crowns the year with favour. He has landed me safe on Canaan's shores.
No comments:
Post a Comment