I feel like my ministry is to make opportunities for others. I want God's work here to be flexible and nimble, constantly on the go, finding new pastures and new opportunities.
I want a people light on their feet but weighty in their commitment to God.
I want to lead something that is mobile, fruitful and constantly brings increase and blessing and the flow of God. There is more, more, more for us to find. There is plenty of room for all. All are invited.
I see multiple communities and multiple leaders and multiple interconnections, all bound by the willingness to put others into
better positions to bring the Kingdom. I want to raise up and diversify and spread out and hand over and prosper others. All this so that they can prosper the Kingdom.
I want a large impact of good to be brought by multiple groups of people. I want many
small-but-powerful units that follow the King.
And the presumption is that others can do it better than me. This presumption speeds my labours to release and to sow out.
At the heart of all of this must be the simple
gospel that Jesus saves sinners, and Jesus disciples saved sinners so that they can walk with Him. That is the object and that is the focus.
Everyone is invited to be a part of
the ride! This is our day and our hour to do something great for God and to be generously used by Him. This is Singapore's day to be utterly blessed by God's goodness.
He wants humble men who walk with
Him to make themselves available to be used as the structure upon which he will add. Together we can do so much.
My prayer is that God would sink a deep well in Singapore that is a whirlpool of His life and His love and His power and His grace. And I pray that He would attract many to this whirlpool, that it would be the Whirlpool of Attraction that sucks people into it so that they get caught up in all the goodness of God.
I do not mind if the Whirlpool of Attraction is narrow, but I insist that it is deep and has powerful currents. I insist that it is compelling.
And when God has sunk the first one, I am
going to ask God to use me to sink another one, and then another. I want the people of Singapore to enjoy the depths of God and to find themselves delightfully lost in those depths.
God has to do it. Only He can sink the deep Whirlpool of Attraction. But if He wants to use me as the drill-bit, then I am gladly willing.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
No comments:
Post a Comment