Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Court of Appeal

These last two weeks, I have been writing submissions to the Court of Appeal. The Court of Appeal is the highest court in the land.

This is the task of the lawyer, to present arguments before a court.

I am conscious of a higher Court which has a Judge, and from which there is no appeal. I am conscious of the finality, and the irreversibility of His decisions. I am conscious of the powers of that Court. I am conscious of its outcomes.

But I am also conscious of the Lawyer who acts for me on that Day. I am conscious that He has already made the Great Submission. And that, on my behalf. He has argued my case and won my case. He has represented me.

Now, I am to represent Him. I am His solicitor. Who is equal to such a task?


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

1 comment:

  1. By prayers and intercessions do we not not have power as mere men to affect a change in God's heart as Moses, Abraham who were his friends, did they not hold sway over the heart of God by prayer?

    ReplyDelete