Sunday, December 12, 2010

The church is planted!

We had our first Sunday meeting today. There were about 20 people there. I preached out of Isaiah 6 - the beginning of Isaiah's calling. A fitting place to start.

The ship has sailed.

I left with a strong sense that God is with us. Or rather, that we are with God. It seems to me that we have found God's prevailing purpose in Singapore. His purpose is the preaching about His Son. I did my best to speak about Jesus today.

I feel like we are going to grow fast, that God is going to fill the venue, that God is going to bring the increase. He has not set us up for failure. Officially, it is now more in God's interests than our interests that Urban Design succeeds. I feel like I have a banker's guarantee in my pocket from God.

I know God is with us.

1 comment: