It was a Wednesday night. I was alone in the house with the girls. Mulling, mulling, mulling. I prayed with the girls, as I do every night, but this time it was for daddy's work pass.
I sit at my desk and pen the following:
'I am waiting for my invitation into the city. I have faith for it. God has spoken too much for me to fear. He will provide and He will keep us safe. He said i) He will open the door ii) What He opens no one can shut iii) He will plant me there iv) Just pitch up in Singapore.
'He is for me. Abraham lived at the great tree of Mamre - ie in the Promised Land. He told me to leave and follow Him. I am obeying. This is all about Him and His power. Only He can open th door; only He can claim all the glory. This entire thing is about God alone. This is His thing, His dream, His opportunity. This is all about Him. This visa is His issue to solve; not mine. I can relax and trust Him. A storm may rage, yet He sleeps on a cushion. I shall not wake Him. The storm will not kill me. Rather, I choose to wait for Him to wake. Then He shall rise and He shall rebuke this storm with authority. He is good. He is kind. He is in complete command. There is nothing to fear.'
No comments:
Post a Comment