Sunday, May 9, 2010

11 July 2009 Nico and Jolandi's wedding

The Lord has asked us to leave Cape Town. He has asked us to decide to leave. He has told us that if we decide to leave, to follow him, he will show us the way. Leave your father's house and go to the land I will show you. I do not tell you where; I tell you now. Leave. But where to, Lord? All will be revealed. Simply decide to leave all your know to follow me into the mist.

We walk around Nico and Jolandi's wedding reception as strangers in the very community we know so well. Is this the transportation of God? Is this he who transports men to foreign nations? Is this the king of the universe transporting our souls to a distant land?

Their wedding is magnificent. A highwater mark to us personally. Life in the kingdom at its magnificent best.



No comments:

Post a Comment